Engine Service Kit for Briggs & Stratton engines
The simple to use AL-KO Motor Service Kit is ideal for removing used oil from petrol mower sumps, eliminating the need to invert the mower to empty the sump.
It comes with an easy to use vacuum oil pump, handy disposal bottle and funnel. Ideal for home use and/or engine servicing workshops.
Instructions for use:
- 1. Remove oil cap from cold lawnmower
- 2. Insert tube connected to oil pump in to the oil resovoir of your lawn mower
- 3. Draw oil pump handele to fill pump with oil
- 4. Once the pump is full of oil, withdraw the connected from the lawn mower oil resovoir and insert in to included container
- 5. Depress pump handle to fill container with oil.
- 6. Repeat steps 1 - 5 untill the oil resovoir of your lawn mower is empty
- 7. Dispose of used oil correctly