You Are Here: Home Page > Spring In To Life - Promotion Terms & Conditions
Spring In To Life - Promotion Terms & Conditions
HOW TO ENTER :
To enter simply like the AL-KO Garden facebook page and share with us in 25 words of less HOW AL-KO products will help your garden spring in to life. 3 winners will be selected at the conclusion of the competition with 1st, 2nd and 3rd places awarded.
1. The promoter of the Competition is AL-KO AL-KO International Pty Ltd 67-91 Nathan Road Dandenong South, VIC, 3175. Australia
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. By entering this competition, entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
3. There is a total prize pool with a value of $807.85. FIRST PLACE PRIZE: First place prize is made up of 1x 470B Lawnmower ($499 rrp) 1x Soft Touch Push Mower ($99 rrp) 1x Lithium Ion Grass & Shrub Shear ($69.95 rrp). SECOND PLACE PRIZE: Second place prize is made up of 1x Lithium Ion Grass & Shrub Shear ($69.95 rrp). THIRD PLACE PRIZE: Third place prize is made up of 1x Lithium Ion Grass & Shrub Shear ($69.95 rrp). Delivery of the prize will be aranged within 28 days of the conclusion of the competition.
4. Entry is open to all permanent Australian residents who are over the age of 18, currently residing in Australia excluding the directors, management and employees (and all their immediate families) of the promoter and associated agencies.
5. AL-KO Spring In To Life competition commences September 2nd 2013 and ends September 30th 2013
6. To take part in the Competition, Eligible Participants are required to ‘like’ the AL-KO garden facebook page and complete an entry form on the competitions app, answering the question in 25 words of less ‘How will AL-KO products will help your garden spring in to life?’. The competition is a game of skill. Entries are chosen on the strength of their answers.
7. All eligible entries must be entered by 12pm AEST on the due date of September 30th 2013.
No late entries will be accepted.
8. All eligible entries must contain name and email address.
9. Strictly one entry per person.
10. No liability will be accepted for late, delayed or misdirected entries. Only 3 winners & 3 prizes to giveaway.
11. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. The winner will be chosen based on the strength of their answer.
13. The winners will receive delivery of prize within 28 days. Prize delivery will be managed by the AL-KO Marketing team
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and prize claims and to disqualify any entrant who is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. The prize will be delivered to the address provided by the entrant/s deemed the winners when requestd by AL-KO at the conclusion of the competition.
15. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this competition for any reason. AL-KO’s decision is final.
16. The winners release the Promoter from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoters of the prize.
17. All entry details become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the name of the prize winner(s) for promotional purposes without compensation, unless the prize winner(s) advises the Promoter otherwise when accepting the prize. By entering the promotion, unless the Promoter is otherwise advised, Entrants consent to the Promoter using their personal information provided for facilitating the promotion, awarding prizes and for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, including AL-KO’s facebook pages, and disclosing that information to its related entities and contractors for those purposes. The winners’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments as required by law. By entering the promotion, unless the Promoter is otherwise advised, Entrants consent to the Promoter sending future marketing materials to Entrants including by electronic messages. Entrants may ask the Promoter to access that personal information and request that corrections be made to it.
Competition also promoted on:Australia's Luckiest Website - http://www.lottos.com.au/